The capital city of China’s Fujian Province, Fuzhou is the economical, cultural and transportation center of the province. It is situated on the northern banks of the estuary of Fujian’s largest river, the Min River. It is also best known for the Earth Towers of Hakkas.
- Mount Wuyi: It is among the China’s top tourist cities and also listed by UNESCO as the World’s natural and cultural heritage.
- Fuzhou West Lake Park: It is one of the well-liked lakes with gorgeous natural sceneries for painters.
- Xiapu Mudflat: It is a favorite destination for photographers especially in March and April, where the visitors can click pictures of fishing villagers.
- Hilton Fuzhou: A 4 star hotel Hilton Fuzhou is a notable landmark of Fuzhou.
- Kempinski Hotel: The hotel is linked to high-end offices, residences, a shopping and entertainment area.
- InterContinental Fuzhou: It is centrally located in Fuzhou city. It is the highest tower in town with a panoramic view of the beautiful city.
- Cali Fresh: A restaurant at Daming road offers Mexican and Southwestern food with a friendly ambience.
- HuijingGe Buffet: Located at WenQuan GongYuan Road offers special delicacies of seafood.
- McDonald’s: It is a bright and spacious place with plenty of seats offering burger meals, coffee snacks and desserts.
- Ji Tang Tun Hai Bang: A chicken soup with sea clam.
- Yu Ni: It is a traditional dessert in Min cuisine.
- Li Bing: An oyster cake.
The best time to visit this place is in autumn and winter. The weather is cool and sunny and the trees are green.